Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Czir.com What do you think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
207
I think its a pretty catchy LLLL.com.

Czir.com as in Ceaser ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I thought the same thing as soon as I saw it. Very nice domain, high XX to low XXX for sure - possibly more.
 
0
•••
I'll be shoting for low to mid XXX. I can wait if needed.

Maybe Czir as in a casino site. That might work too.
 
0
•••
To the right buyer, yes you can get mid XXX. High XX - low XXX is what I'd pay for it. I'm talking from a reseller perspective.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
yes, High $XX - low $XXX if it has traffic.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the comments rep added:)

I will probably put this one on Ebay next month some time.

Any more thoughts??
 
0
•••
Appraisal

LLLL domains are quite popular. I think it would be worth from mid xx$ to mid xxx$ undeveloped and developed.

Good luck and regards.
 
0
•••
I'm thinking high $xx to a reseller about now. The letters are not great, but the slowly growing demand for llll.com domains that are 'semi' pronouncible will push the price up a little.
 
1
•••
$20-60 to a reseller. Most likely very low to low xxx to an end user IMO.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back