Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain czechoslovaks.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitkamath83

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

Please can you suggest me what i can fetch for czechoslovaks.com in a reseller market.

I just happen to register this domain today.

Thank you in advance.:wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any Thoughts ?
 
0
•••
Sorry, but I do not see any value in the name.

Before regging names, think who and why someone would want to use the name. How would the name be attractive to an end-user.

In this case, what could the name be used for?
 
0
•••
čech ci slovák?

I don't think you can sell it, would be very difficult... But there is a chance to make it into a website maybe... could be a forum or chat or some kind of community website for the Czechs and Slovaks living in the US... (or other countries).

I just recently bought Internaty.Eu (translation Dormitories.Eu) and I still don't know what for... but for 20czk (za dvacat kaciek), why not? :D
 
0
•••
Thanks Guys ..
 
0
•••
Could be developed in a forum of some sort, but I wouldn't expect resale value at this point.
I saw that domain too but didn't pick it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back