NameSilo

domain CyberReInsurance.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ametyst

Established Member
Impact
598
appraise my domain, please.
How do you think could be worth 6 figure $ ?

 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
6 cents maybe
Reinsurance kilks it. If it didnt have re you might have a winner
Reg fee at 1&1 value
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Thanks for comment...but think 6 cents is not enough for me ;)

I have also without "re"...InsuranceCyber.com :) yes, I know that is still not CyberInsurance ;)
 
1
•••
That one is better.
Go sell it, tag me multiple times and prove me wrong
Reinsure is much stronger than reinsurance
 
2
•••
The truth is that I have not heard of any big sale of cyber insurance domains yet. CyberPolicy.com and CyberClaims.com were sold only for $15,000 and $12,000
I am sure that today we are on the beginning of cyber race and year by year we see really big sales.

I checked ReInsurance.com - owner General Re Corporation and ReInsure.com :) owner SouthWestRe.

but also:

Cyber-ReInsurance.com owned by Risk Manager from Germany, not developed yet
Cyber-Re.co developed by Cyber Reinsurance Brokers.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
get refund if it's possible
 
1
•••
I don`t want to sell that domain to other domainer and get 6 cents of refunding ;). Big RePlayers like MunichRe, GenRe or AON pays much more.

Do you know how much Reinsurance.com or Reinsure.com were sold for ?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back