Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction CVCV.com for auction

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sv2bnv

Established Member
Impact
2
I give this domain name for auction:

Fyqo.com

The domain is registered at GoDaddy.com.
Is is parked at NameDrive.


Domain appraisal from LeapFish.com


Domain Name Appraised: fyqo.com
Combined Domain Name Appraisal Value Score: 98

Top Level Domain Name Score: 10
Unwanted Characters Score: 10
Length Score: 8
Archive.org Score: 0
Google Search Results: 30
Yahoo Search Results:
MSN Search Results: 2
Search Engine Score: 1

Estimated Domain Name Value: $98.00


Starting price: $10
Increase bid: $5

Auction will end in 7 days at (GMT +3) 09:49 PM

If you have any question contact me via pm.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So I missed the deadline?
 
0
•••
Has this transaction been completed?

I'm confused as to why it's up for auction at DNF?

Thank you
Jennifer
 
Last edited:
0
•••
payment sent and domain received.
 
0
•••
sv2bnv said:
Adding a relevant article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y

By the way i am greek and in our language it is a vowel.
I think that only in english and italian is not clearly a vowel but a semivowel.

I am sorry but in the Italian alphabet Y DOES NOT EXIST.

The Italian alphabet is composed of 21 letters, 16 cons and 5 vowels:

A E I O U (VOWELS)
B C D F G H L M N P Q R S T V Z ( CONSONANTS)
 
0
•••
This must be the longest non bidding domain auction !!!!

I didnt know the rules so i listed the domain in two auctions.
The domain is sold and transfered.
The thread is from now closed.
Sorry again for all my mistakes.
 
0
•••
sv2bnv said:
This must be the longest non bidding domain auction !!!
:lol: I also had problems during my first auction on NP - one of the bidders had his account closed half way through the auction :'(

Turned out all right in the end though :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back