domain CustomTemplates.Net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
I know it aint a dot com ... so shut it u com lovers B-)

I looked for it, but couldnt see that it's been appraised yet...however, let me know.

Also, I'm thinking about offering a "worm" package.

www.wormcenter.com
www.wormvirus.net
www.wormvirus.info

What u think that's worth as a package.

Thanks :)
Matt
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
very nice .net Matt! One of the best names I've seen in your showcase.. Definitely develop on this name! Real nice!
 
0
•••
$50 IMHO. GOod luck.
 
0
•••
I love the pack, I'm sending you an offer via PM on a little property I developed that might make that package even more interesting.
 
0
•••
Very nice domain name! I would say at least $40+! Good luck!
 
0
•••
Link: http://www.customtemplates.com

I would find out what the long-term plans are here with the ".COM" to see if there'd be any interest in either "packaging" the two for resale, or outright interest in your domain name. Right now, it's only an "Under Construction" page, unfortunately.
$27.50 - $40+ (wholesale), IMHO ... ".NET" doesn't necessarily detract here, as I see it. Fun development project, as well. :)
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Agree, very nice .net :)

Mike
 
0
•••
very nice $30 - $40 IMHO.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back