Domain Empire

domain CurrentlyTrending.com and AudienceReady.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Looking to potentially let these go, but would like to know how much the community thinks they're worth first.

CurrentlyTrending.com - GoDaddy - 3/28/2015
AudienceReady.com - GoDaddy - 6/3/2015

Thank you all in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If anyone has the time, I'd really appreciate an appraisal. :)

•••
•••
•••
Have no idea on its value but as I see 3 bumps on this post I would just like to say that I liked CurrentlyTrending.com bit more then the other one.

Thanks.

•••
audience ready - don't see an audience for it.
currently trending - might be a good concept, but it's too cumbersome for the target market without a site behind it. "now trending" would be a standalone name that could sell, but 'currently' needs some effort put into it.

•••
CurrentlyTrending.com $100 perhaps, so many websites hooking into twitter etc. Most people are going to just look on twitter. Type in "tw" its likely twitter will popup as a suggestion... typing in "currentlytrending.com" is just too long... No one will search Google to find out. I agree that "nowtrending" is better, ever so slightly.
AudienceReady.com $50 perhaps, has no value

So $150 for both, probably more if you are lucky, its more likely not to fetch much above the registration price. I have to admit I was slightly more enthusiastic over the name of the first domain to begin with, but when you apply logic to the equation, the novelty wears off.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back