IT.COM

[currently closed] Custom, Targeted Leads for your Domain Names (w/ contact info)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeeps

-You'll Never Walk Alone-Established Member
Impact
Hi folks,

For domainers who don't have the time, inclination, or know-how to identify targeted leads to sell your domains to, I'm offering a lead-collection / research service. I'll find the leads for a domain name you own -- spend less of your time researching & collecting contact information, and more time proactively reaching out / marketing your domains to end users / potential buyers.

What You'll Get

- Excel spreadsheet with 25-100+ targeted leads identified as potential end users for your domain (specific to ONE domain of your choosing)

- Spreadsheet will contain columns for...
  • Website URL of targeted lead
  • On-site email address* [w/ name & contact details of decision maker at the company] (*where applicable, not all will list an email address on-site)
  • Official site contact form URL
  • Up to three social media URLs of your choosing (same three media for all 25 leads, i.e. "Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn")
  • WHOIS contact info
  • Any pertinent notes to provide more insight on the potential buyer
  • Specific requests for additional research / data collection will be considered for an additional, mutually agreeable fee.
What It Costs

I will provide leads for free, with the contingency being that if you sell the domain via one of the leads, I receive 15% of the sale price. Or, if you'd like to purchase per lead, a package of 25 targeted leads for a single domain = $50. Payment via PayPal or BTC; other value exchanges considered.

The leads you'll receive will be organized, current, & targeted to the domain name you're trying to sell -- removing the headache of identifying the end users (and their contact information) in a specific niche.

If you're interested, please PM with any questions. Happy to provide an example of the type of information / leads you'll be receiving.

Cheers,
Jeeps

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seem like an excellent service. I'll sure use it if I get stuck with one of my goods!

•••
Had a question via PM regarding a contingency commission agreement (I provide the leads at no cost; if you sell the domain as a result, you send me a commission -- as opposed to purchasing the leads for a fee up front). Happy to discuss arrangements via PM.

•••
Update: Currently working with two NP members on a 15% commission basis. I've already delivered 75 leads to the first member, who is starting outreach. Currently finding leads for another NP member for two domains.

Don't hesitate to reach out, folks!

•••
•••
Yes, its really looks like good service but are these available everywhere?

•••
Not sure what you mean, @James Marsh - can you clarify? =)

•••
If you are working via the honor system, Id imagine its a valuable service.

•••
If you are working via the honor system, Id imagine its a valuable service.

Indeed -- it certainly is provided via the honor system. And in this industry, our reputations are our livelihoods, so it seems to be a good arrangement for some folks here.

•••
I like it. I generally find a lot of leads myself and that's my primary sales vehicle. But sometimes you get stuck on one domain, or you just need a "new" set of eyes on the situation. PM sent.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back