Dynadot

domain CurrencySpy .com - Input pretty please

NameSilo
Watch

savinglara

Established Member
Impact
Any and all input is greatly appriciated. Looking to sell.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure what those two words mean together. If it were something like "coin" or "token", it might have value, but "currency" ?

Remember that things related to currency are already available for free in countless places and setting up a site related to currency requires live access to market info, so VERY limited buyers.

•••
Not sure what those two words mean together. If it were something like "coin" or "token", it might have value, but "currency" ?

Remember that things related to currency are already available for free in countless places and setting up a site related to currency requires live access to market info, so VERY limited buyers.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply =)
Also yeah, your assessment is likely fair enough =/

Maybe suitable for an investment/trader forum/blog or… something. Did get an offer of 600$ fairly recently, didnt get around to close it though. Maybe should have priotized that and gotten out of Dodge.

I’ll probably be submitting one or two(…) domains that likely are swing and a miss. Hopefully some nice ones as well.
My problem is I’m too much of a collector of stuff in general = Have a hard time letting go of anything with potential value. My wife calls this behavior hording and refers to most collections as “the inner circle of storage room hell”.

Cheers

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back