DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
cudiva.com

A Brandable Domain Name

Expires On June 21, 2016
Starting Bid - $1
Bid Increase - $1

Auction ends 120 hours after the last bid

Payment tool - Paypal but bank transfer should in case the bid is high up to $1000

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
$10

Last edited:
•••
$11

Last edited:
•••
•••
$13

Last edited:
•••
Are you going to renew the domain? I noticed it is expiring very soon.

•••
Are you going to renew the domain? I noticed it is expiring very soon.

The expiration date was clearly written on the auction. In a normal scenario the winner will renew if the auction ends on or before that date.
But I now promised to renew if the auction does not end before or by that date and if the bidding is up to $100

Last edited:
•••
if the auction ends after 21 June it becomes your responsibility to renew, otherwise you will be selling an expired domain.

•••
@Chump is the highest bidder so far, with $12, but cudiva.com is more valuable than this amount of $12 bidding.
Let the bids keeps coming.

Thanks to you all. Cheers.

•••
The Recently Sold Related Domain Names at Various Markets

SportsDiva. com $2,500 Jul 13 @ sedo

IndianDiva.com $4,000 Jun 13 Afternic

DivaClub. com $3,000 Feb 13 Afternic

DivaCoffee.com $2,488 Mar 12 Afternic DLS

You can see how valuable the CuDiva.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Your bid is still the highest and you can not reverse it at this stage. Cheers.
What's the punishment if I do not decide to buy it? I literally have no use for it.

•••
What's the punishment if I do not decide to buy it? I literally have no use for it.

Bids are binding agreements and may not be retracted.

•••
The expiration date was clearly written on the auction. In a normal scenario the winner will renew if the auction ends on or before that date.
But I now promised to renew if the auction does not end before or by that date and if the bidding is up to $100

You cannot change the guidelines after the first bid has been placed. The seller must clearly disclose any hidden fees prior to the first bid. This means that if a domain expires before an auction ends the seller is responsible for the renewal fee.

Happy bidding!

•••
•••
Here's my argument: Another user on the thread retracted his bid, which in turn made me bid higher that I would have in a normal situation.

•••
Here's my argument: Another user on the thread retracted his bid, which in turn made me bid higher that I would have in a normal situation.

All bids are binding agreements and may not be retracted. All bids have now been reinstated.

Good luck everyone!

•••
auction clossed and the winner is contacted

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back