IT.COM

domain cuddlemehard.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

carpenter

Impact
Hello everyone.Being very new here.Would like to hear your feedback on what this domain may be worth..Thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cuddletherapy.com sold for $330 within the year. Which is a profession people make money with. Imagine how making factors lower cuddlemehard would be.

The cuddlemehard, more of a humor term. Could be a website that sells CMH t-shirts or a redirect to a t-shirt sales company(if it has traffic)

Feels regfee without traffic or development

Good Luck

•••
cuddletherapy.com sold for $330 within the year. Which is a profession people make money with. Imagine how making factors lower cuddlemehard would be.

The cuddlemehard, more of a humor term. Could be a website that sells CMH t-shirts or a redirect to a t-shirt sales company(if it has traffic)

Feels regfee without traffic or development

Good Luck
John, how bout Softcuddle.com xyz club ? :)

•••
I would say a Million also.
In Zimbabwe dollars....

•••
I would just like to welcome you @carpenter to the forum :) and thank you for taking time to request an appraisal which I am sure you will get some good response.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back