NameSilo

CSS Menu

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

pixelbypixel

Established Member
Impact
38
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll take a look at it :)

EDIT: I found it a little odd you were putting the Id in the CSS as "div#nav" but thats me, i'll continue looking through it :)

To be quite honest I couldn't find anything wrong with it or that could fix it.. I tried but nothing i did seemed to work...If i had my tech thing tomorrow i'd probably be able to figure it out then but i dont so...i'm stuck as well as you, but i tried so that's what counts :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for trying :)

I think its going to need JS :/
 
0
•••
Yea no problem, and probably....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back