kingabdoc

Established Member
Impact
CryptoValueOnline.com
Does this domain has any value ?
If yes, how much i can get for it?
Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
maybe $20? It's so long that someone could hang-reg a better name if their goal is to create some sort of crypto pricing chart

•••
maybe $20? It's so long that someone could hang-reg a better name if their goal is to create some sort of crypto pricing chart
Hmm.. I see, OK Thank You! What about a SEO value (exact keyword search on google) i think this domain may help ranking on "crypto value" keyword easily?

•••
Where else do people look up crypto values, in a newspaper?

yes, it has some SEO value, but if you know anything about SEO, you know that keywords in domains have very little, if anything, to do with SER. It's not 2008 anymore. :xf.wink:

If you have a site about Dogs with great content and great on-site and off-site SEO but your domain is lojiweiojsdlfksjdfiwelksjfdsiodflkj.com, you can still rank high on page one.

Google doesn't care so much about you domain as they care about how good the content is and how well others like it (in a nutshell)

•••
Where else do people look up crypto values, in a newspaper?

yes, it has some SEO value, but if you know anything about SEO, you know that keywords in domains have very little, if anything, to do with SER. It's not 2008 anymore. :xf.wink:

If you have a site about Dogs with great content and great on-site and off-site SEO but your domain is lojiweiojsdlfksjdfiwelksjfdsiodflkj.com, you can still rank high on page one.

Google doesn't care so much about you domain as they care about how good the content is and how well others like it (in a nutshell)

i totally agree with you! The content is the king! on-site and off-site SEO are the main factors in SEO but what about if you are equal to another competitor on those two factors? i think the domain will play a big role here! having the keyword that you are targeting in your domain is like the KO! it will let search engines prefer your website (if it has good content and seo ofc)! and will let some users choose your website even if it's in the second place!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back