IT.COM

priced CryptosForCash.com, TokensForCash.com, StoreBitcoinOffline.com and more!!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

5tel

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Here is a collection of my crypto domains and the prices attached (Very cheap as you can see, so you can have a healthy flip profit).

CryptosForCash.com - I stumbled across this domain whilst searching this exact keyword, looking for a place to sell cryptos for actual cash as exchanges usually only exchange between cryptos. They usually have to send it back to the place where the initial crypto was bought, then sold back for a fee.
I can see this being a big search term when people actually start buying more and then wanting to liquidate their cryptos. Good brand name as well. $299 premium domain bargain price.

TokensForCash.com Same as above, $199.

StoreBitcoinOffline.com - As people realise that their cryptos aren't secure, and the offline storage wallets are something everyone has, this will be a massive keyword. It could be made into an affiliate site that sells the offline wallets such as the Ledger Nano S. $199

OfflineBitWallet.com Same as above $199
BitWalletOffline.com Same as above $199
BitcoinWalletOffline.com Same as above $199
CryptoWalletOffline.com Same as above $199

CryptoLettings,com First landlord has accepted crypto as currency. Moving forward, this will be more common procedure as more stable cryptos come out which are integrated into the system, as the fees will be much less and instant send. $999

Zropa.com (Zero Pay) Brand name 5L, $299

Coineography.com These can be a directory of the different coins, with market graphs, links to exchanges, history and timeline in place. Could be a big hit $99
Crypteography.com Same as above, $99

BitChasm.com Brand name $49

BCHly.com - Bitcoin cash is fast becoming one of the most used cryptos. BCH is Bitcoin Cash. $99
LiveBCH.com - Live updates, charts, exchange links (monetization), etc. $99

CryptoLad.co.uk Lad is a popular word here in UK, UniLad has over 30 million followers on Facebook. Memorable for crypto seller $49

Pm me or comment to buy thanks

Edit: Total is $3300, if you buy them all then I'll discount it to $2200. Massive $1100 off.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back