Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain CryptoPhysio.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve156

Established Member
Impact
0
Any value here ? I thought it was quite catchy.

Cheers.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
It looks catchy but then you never know with crypto catchy names.
It is a hit or miss. Park it for high $$$ at Sedo/Afternic and wait. If it sells, well and good. If not, move on to better names.
 
0
•••
I have no idea how Crypto link to Physio, if these two do have cetain meaningful linkage, it will secure its value, may be you know more on this given u regged it...
 
0
•••
Thanks guys. I'm sure I saw a sale of cryptocardio dot com somewhere and figured it was a worth a shot for reg fee. I feel it's quite a catchy and await a bull wave of crypto names buying. Failing that, will be waiting for the first physio with deep pockets who accepts crypto ! 😁

Sorry to digress, but when you suggest parking at sedo what do you find is the most effective pricing strategy ? Buy It Now price with offers ?

Thanks again,

Steve.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back