Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

devma

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,

What do you think of this domian name please ?

CryptoNews.co

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello guys,

What do you think of this domian name please ?

CryptoNews.co
I would price this one from high X,XXX range to low XX,XXX. Great domain!

•••
•••
It's pretty self-descriptive in an industry that is gaining traction year by year. I agree with the above pricing suggestion.

•••
May be issued with the developed/branded .com owner - Mid-xx to Low-xxx

•••
You'd be competing with the COM, which is a very established brand today. Would a buyer want to pay 5 figures for it? With that in mind...I'd be surprised. Then again, I do disagree with the Low XXX estimate, mentioned above

I consider it touching X,XXX potential, with a buyer that appreciates it / can overlook the COM brand concern. Take offers, hope you find a respectable bid

Last edited:
•••
You'd be competing with the COM, which is a very established brand today. Would a buyer want to pay 5 figures for it? With that in mind...I'd be surprised. Then again, I do disagree with the Low XXX estimate, mentioned above

I consider it touching X,XXX potential, with a buyer that appreciates it / can overlook the COM brand concern. Take offers, hope you find a respectable bid
Thank you very much

•••
Good domain !! It can fetch to high 4 figures to mid 5 figures if done proper outbound to the right person !!

Even inbound too possible !!

Good luck mate

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back