Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain cryptoglobe.net, cryptoglobe.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

anasow

New Member
Impact
0
Godaddy appraisal is :

cryptoglobe.org : $1,774
cryptoglobe.net : $1,395

What do you think please ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First of all, ignore GoDaddy appraisals. If you want to use any automated appraisal tool (don't), then use estibot. And as far as I can tell it doesn't really like them, neither do I. Quick question: Did you also register the .us?
 
0
•••
I owned a few crypto (.nets) and I let them all drop. Best of luck
 
0
•••
0
•••
First of all, ignore GoDaddy appraisals. If you want to use any automated appraisal tool (don't), then use estibot. And as far as I can tell it doesn't really like them, neither do I. Quick question: Did you also register the .us?
No i didnt regitered the .us, Thank you for your comment
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back