NameSilo

domains Crypto Giveaway

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahouni

Established Member
Impact
1,144
I gave away some pretty good crypto names here. They are gone now however.

If you're interested in more premium ones(CryptoDN.com and more) please check the no reserve auction I'm running:

CRYPTO premium portfolio auction with no reserve CLICK HERE



Names given away earlier:
First off is: CoinAdz.com (Namesilo) claimed
Two new ones:
EthLinks.com(namesilo) CLAIMED
SpendEth.com (namesilo) CLAIMED

Last ones to drop:
EXCD.net (Namebright) CLAIMED
EthSites.com (Namesilo) CLAIMED
EthGigs.com (Namesilo) CLAIMED
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No dude, check the post before Irvin claimed it. Do you want to claim ETHsites it's still available.

I claimed it before him, I just didn't add the name which many users did on the first page. I thought it was the only one remaining.
 
0
•••
I claimed it before him, I just didn't add the name which many users did on the first page. I thought it was the only one remaining.

I cannot know what you want to claim I said clearly there was two left. What is the matter just claim EthSites.com it's an easy push to namesilo no transfer and has some time until expiry?
 
0
•••
I cannot know what you want to claim I said clearly there was two left. What is the matter just claim EthSites.com it's an easy push to namesilo no transfer and has some time until expiry?

You cannot know what I claimed which was the reason you quoted me and I replied you. Starting from first page, most of the typed "Claim" which you did first come first server.

Thank you
 
0
•••
Thank you Mate, Transferred.
Cheers(y)
 
1
•••
You cannot know what I claimed which was the reason you quoted me and I replied you. Starting from first page, most of the typed "Claim" which you did first come first server.

Thank you
Sorry, but you cant put a reserve on all the available names and afterward claim what you meant. This for free domain names and there is still one available the excd is already transferred away.
 
0
•••
Sorry, but you cant put a reserve on all the available names and afterward claim what you meant. This for free domain names and there is still one available the excd is already transferred away.
which one is available ?
 
0
•••
which one is available ?
EthSites.com is available

EthGigs.com is claimed by a new user who hasnt replied to my pm request of namesilo username. 24 hours more and I will give it to someone else.
 
0
•••
If ethsites.com still available, I would like to claim it. Thanks.
 
0
•••
If Ethgigs becomes available, I will like to have it. Thanks.
EthSites.com is available

EthGigs.com is claimed by a new user who hasnt replied to my pm request of namesilo username. 24 hours more and I will give it to someone else.
 
0
•••
0
•••
If Ethgigs becomes available, I will like to have it. Thanks.

Okay you're first in the line. I will release it today evening European time, if the claiming user doesnt show up.
 
0
•••
Yeah, it's a free domain and I a
You cannot know what I claimed which was the reason you quoted me and I replied you. Starting from first page, most of the typed "Claim" which you did first come first server.

Thank you
ppreciate
Sorry, but you cant put a reserve on all the available names and afterward claim what you meant. This for free domain names and there is still one available the excd is already transferred away.

Yeah, it's a free domain and I appreciate your kind gesture. However, I claimed before him and I still believe I have the right to choose before him from what you stated on page 1. You only added "Claim with name" on the second page and I followed the rules on the first page by typing "Claim" like every other person. It's your domain and I have no right to decide for you whom to give and whom not to give. You even quoted I claimed it and deleted the post for whatever reasons best known to you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you
 
0
•••
Yeah, it's a free domain and I a

ppreciate


Yeah, it's a free domain and I appreciate your kind gesture. However, I claimed before him and I still believe I have the right to choose before him from what you stated on page 1. You only added "Claim with name" on the second page and I followed the rules on the first page by typing "Claim" like every other person. It's your domain and I have no right to decide for you whom to give and whom not to give. You even quoted I claimed it and deleted the post for whatever reasons best known to you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you

No I didn't delete a thing you quoted me claiming it to Irvin. However I get your confusion, but this the way it went there was still one available and you didn't want to claim that one. I wish you good luck in the future.
 
0
•••
No I didn't delete a thing you quoted me claiming it to Irvin. However I get your confusion, but this the way it went there was still one available and you didn't want to claim that one. I wish you good luck in the future.

You didn't send the one I claimed and you expected me to claim another one which am sure that I would never get. I wish you even more than you wished me.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Claim
 
0
•••
0
•••
Kk
 
0
•••
ethgigs claimed.
 
1
•••
Ethsites received. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back