IT.COM

domain CRYPTO Domains - CryptoTransaction.net, CryptoAgents.net, ICObrokers.net and 7 more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Y

Established Member
Impact
Hi friends,

Please appraise the crypto domains below:

CryptoTransaction.net
CryptoAgents.net
ICObrokers.net
CryptoDocs.net
CoinDetector.net
BlockChainDetector.net
CryptoStick.net
CryptoSticks.net
MicroWallet.net
PowerWallet.net

Many thanks! :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now, not much. IMO These are hold and wait domains.
Not bad names. .net extensions? You could probably auction a few off now and get more then reg fee.
Good luck

•••
Thanks urljunky!

What should be the values of these domains?

•••
Thanks urljunky!

What should be the values of these domains?
Right now if you put them up for auction at GD You could get low $XX to mid $XX.
If you do put them up for auction don't start them below what you paid for them or you will probably end up losing money on them. I would put them with a reserve of $20, so if they sell you will at least make a couple bucks. Good Luck

•••
Thanks urljunky!

I would like to get more comments on these domains. Any comments from others?

•••
IMO the crypto related marketplace is quite broad and expansive and the ROI for the better .com names is encouraging " tons " of speculative name buying.

That " speculative name buying " includes me, I've acquired a bunch in .com and .org and plan to hold 'em a few years as the market sorts itself out, baring an obvious " must accept " offer for a name.

Anyhow, IMO several of your word combos seem reasonable although in .net they may have a more limited buying audience at this time.

If me, I'de most likely hold 'em a year or so to see how the market shakes out with the .net names and then decide how to price or if to renew the names accordingly.

•••
try to concentrate on .com
then .org
then maybe even on .co
before .net

gl

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back