NameSilo

Crypto Domain Strategy

Labeled as advice in General Domain Discussion started by Aroon Bhattia, Apr 29, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Aroon Bhattia

Aroon Bhattia Established Member

Hi there

I have a great premium crypto domain name which potentially could be worth a lot of money at the right time.

What would be the best way to take this forwards, do i develop a website and let it grow for a bit and then sell or do i list this domain for sale and stick with that. Any other suggestions would be great..

Thanks

Aroon

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Rob Monster

Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

Aroon -- Epik.com does a lot of crypto-related transactions. I would not develop. I would park the domain with an attractive landing page and invite offers.

Easy to set up here:

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/
    https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

The key point is this: you want offers. If someone cannot afford to pay what you want, then lease it to them month to month and wait for the big money offer to show up. Then you give your lessee a chance to match that offer, and if they don't you sell it to your new prospect.

Multi 6 figure crypto transactions are happening regularly, including for 2 word domains. It is almost always .com. The deals are mostly not being announced and usually denominated in BTC. Those who are in on that action know what I am talking about.

In case not aware, you can sell for crypto at Epik and can hold proceeds in crypto or redeem to USD or other fiat. Crypto is seasonal. When BTC, the mad money is flowing. If you miss that wave, wait for the next one -- there usually is at least one per year and it seems this one is building up.

3. Aroon Bhattia

Aroon Bhattia Established Member

Thanks Rob, appreciate the response, I will check that out

4. biggie

biggie Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi
    what is this great premium crypto domain name that you have?

imo...

5. Kpett

Kpett Established Member

I think we all have "premium" crypto names ... there are so many registered crypto, bitcoin and others, that are being held by domainers, it will be difficult to sell with just a lander.

6. ramkumaritrvs

ramkumaritrvs RapidNames.com PRO VIP

I really have Premium Bitcoin name: PremiumBitcoins.com :-P:-P:-P:xf.wink::xf.wink:

7. Furquah

Furquah Skipper VIP

Without knowing "premium crypto name" how do you call it 'premium'. Btw I sold names that I thought registered as a mistake for $1k.

Bitcoin Quad .com

8. satyadeep singh

satyadeep singh Established Member

keep patience

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!