domain Crypto Crypted Domain Name.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiero

Established Member
Impact
"What is fascinating about domain investing is the sheer creativity and forethought that can be utilized to your advantage to create more opportunities"
Dynadot

so i reg crypto crypted :D
MD5 : 5ae9b7f211e23aac3df5f2b8f3b8eada.com
CRC32 : 68282885.com

what do you think ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How it is possible to remember such domain names? There plenty of other encryptions like sha1, sha2, openssl, base64 etc... will you register them aswell?

The unique usage I can see for this domain names is to use them in the background to deal with the server backend, even for this it is preferable to use short domain name or subdomain of your main one.

•••
hi, of course it is impossible to to remember such domain name and cannot be used as normally we do, but have you heard about def con ctf ?
other kind of encryptions generate really too long sequence... but why not :)

•••
hi, of course it is impossible to to remember such domain name and cannot be used as normally we do, but have you heard about def con ctf ?
other kind of encryptions generate really too long sequence... but why not :)

I heard about it and there is also other similar one like "Satoshi's treasure", CTFD and other competitions online.

It is a possible use case, but depend on the conceptors, why using "crypto" word encrypted and pay for it an high amount, and not using a new built up word in the same category?

Others available to register:

Google:
c822c1b63853ed273b89687ac505f9fa.com

Facebook:
26cae7718c32180a7a0f8e19d6d40a59.com

Bitcoin:
cd5b1e4947e304476c788cd474fb579a.com

Blockchain:
5510a843bc1b7acb9507a5f71de51b98.com

Anyway this is my own opinion and in any case my attention is to give you a false hope... if you have an idea follow on it until it proove itself the opposite, and it's not an end user view ... I am just curious and asking some questions that perhaps your future clients will do same and also I am not experienced on the niche you are targeting.

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back