Dynadot

offers Crypto / blockchain domain offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We are now seeing a number of cryptocurrency domain sales as the cryptocurrency market is gaining a lot of interest among investors. Just curious as to offers the community is receiving even if they have not yet converted to sales. A couple I have had...

MonedaVirtual (.com) low $xxx

CurrencyMarkeptlace (.com) low $XXXX + another party high $XXX

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had a couple of Bitcoin flips that were grabbed for $95. I think they were probably too cheap, but they were hand regs that I was using to collect Bitcoin. I've given away some xyz names - they don't seem to be selling. I've got several other Bitcoin names, and I'm starting to put together a blog which incorporates a crypto domain name sales site. I believe that crypto names are an appreciating asset, but you have to choose the names carefully.

•••
i received serious offers on Bidcoin . io

one offer come from a silicon valley startup

.io is really a popular extension for startup

•••
Are these all inbounds for you folks or do you list them at domain marketplaces with 'make offer'?

•••
Are these all inbounds for you folks or do you list them at domain marketplaces with 'make offer'?

whois email offer and one came from Bodis when it was parked

•••
•••
I got 300 crypto / bitcoin / blockchain related names and i am getting low XXX to low XXXX offers for lot of domains. i am looking for mid XXXX to mid XXXXX ;)

Crypto names is hot in the industry and value will increase for next 2 years.

•••
Has anyone receives reasonable offers on .org crypto names?

•••
I received several inquiries and offers on the crypto domains I own.
From here, Bitcointalk and Reddit.

•••
Please read the original post in this thread - OFFERS RECEIVED for your crypto / blockchain domains.

The intent is to gauge demand for such domains.

There are already multiple forum threads with member crypto domains which presumably are for sale.

•••
I have about 1,000 blockchain, crypto and eSports names (www.domaintradingplatform.com) and have been getting multiple offers in the $500 to $3,500 range. A couple of the premier names have been receiving offers in the $5,000 to $10,000 range, but I am scared to sell (too soon). If anyone is interested in any of the names just let me know.

•••
Here are a few names I have been actively trying to market.

RussianBTC.com
FileBTCtax.com
BTCpaycard.com
BitcoinTokens.net
CyberPiggyBank.com
LosAngelesBTC.com
LasVegasBTC.com

•••
Sold a few Buy(currency).org for high $XX to cover reg fees.

•••
Here are a few names I have been actively trying to market.

RussianBTC.com
FileBTCtax.com
BTCpaycard.com
BitcoinTokens.net
CyberPiggyBank.com
LosAngelesBTC.com
LasVegasBTC.com

Good luck marketing them. Hope they sell.

•••
I have BuyAndSellCoin.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back