IT.COM

question Crypto Affiliate Programs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I’ve been gradually building up organic traffic on a few sites I set up (a few thousand a month now) with spikes of up to 30,000 hits per day for one off blog articles and think it’s time to put them to work.

Does anyone know of any decent Crypto affiliate programs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I’ve been gradually building up organic traffic on a few sites I set up (a few thousand a month now) with spikes of up to 30,000 hits per day for one off blog articles and think it’s time to put them to work.

Does anyone know of any decent Crypto affiliate programs?
coinbase offers commission

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Have you checked out all the UK affiliate networks?

Yeah, had a look. Just making some enquiries.

I’ve got a meeting with the brand manager of one of the large US exchanges so will be interesting to see what they say. Not sure where it’s going.

Amazing really, when I say I’m from ‘Global Stablecoins dot com’ doors open.

•••
How are people doing with crypto ads + affiliates?

Anyone inking deals from companies that pay xxx or xxxx for space on your index pages each month?

Last edited:
•••
How are people doing with crypto ads + affiliates?

Anyone inking deals from compaines pay xxx or xxxx for space on your index pages?

Thats what I was thinking. Don’t really want to get caught up in contracts though.

•••
Yeah, had a look. Just making some enquiries.

I’ve got a meeting with the brand manager of one of the large US exchanges so will be interesting to see what they say. Not sure where it’s going.

Amazing really, when I say I’m from ‘Global Stablecoins dot com’ doors open.
Nice site.....

If your getting decent traffic on it I would add a newsletter sign up form - helps maintain/increase traffic, can generate some decent income and adds to any potential future sales value......also hardly takes any time or costs to set up :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Nice site.....

If your getting decent traffic on it I would add a newsletter sign up form - helps maintain/increase traffic, can generate some decent income and adds to any potential future sales value......also hardly takes any time or costs to set up :xf.smile:
Thanks mate!

It’s been a lot of hard work and made a lot of mistakes along the way but finally hold a few half decent domains/sites.

A news letter is a great idea, I’ll do that. Want to avoid GDPR stuff really as It can be a pain in the arse. But might as well try and convert the traffic into something useful.

cheers

•••
Thanks mate!

It’s been a lot of hard work and made a lot of mistakes along the way but finally hold a few half decent domains/sites.

A news letter is a great idea, I’ll do that. Want to avoid GDPR stuff really as It can be a pain in the arse. But might as well try and convert the traffic into something useful.

cheers
Funny enough I was just playing around with my Mailchimp account and making sure it was compliant with GDPR for subscribers - all done with a few simple clicks (y)

•••
Funny enough I was just playing around with my Mailchimp account and making sure it was compliant with GDPR for subscribers - all done with a few simple clicks (y)

Done!

Opened my old mailchimp acct as well. Still got a few thousand email addresses from when I had another project going on.

Just need to box off a decent affiliate now.

•••
freebitco.in
chikhen.com

Last edited:
•••
freebitco.in
chikhen.com
chikhen.com is a scam i feel.
see their reviews on google.

have you got paid yet by them ?
no contact info whatsoever, never reply back to mails. Typical signs of a scam site ....imo

•••
i have this domain :

Cryptos / biz

Can anyone suggest me ways to utilise it ?

Last edited:
•••
i have this domain :

Cryptos / biz

Can anyone suggest me ways to utilise it ?
I was checking out fiverr the other day to see how much it would cost to put up an aggregate news/price website and they hardly cost anything........

I am considering it for Crypto Prices / net and getting some content done (both initial & monthly) and throwing some ads / affiliates on it.......

Still unsure, but might be worth looking at......

Last edited:
•••
Did you try affiliation to exchanges from a Lander page ? ( not news site)

•••
Did you try affiliation to exchanges from a Lander page ? ( not news site)
Interesting - have you tried it?

How would/did that work?

Don't the advertisers (let's say on Awin as an example) want the site/lander to have content / be a quality/decent website?

Or would it work if you had high enough type in traffic? Some affiliate programmes require a minimum amount of monthly (genuine) traffic, but again they look for good quality sites to go with it......

•••
Need to try that, don't forget that programs take % if you stop working with them...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back