Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Crubis.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomhandsome

Lets do businessEstablished Member
Impact
64
I think that this is a pretty cool brandable name. What do yall think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up.
 
0
•••
Brand for what?
 
0
•••
Brand for what?
I don’t know. Medical, pharmaceutical. Maybe even insurance. What comes to mind when you hear Crubis?
 
0
•••
Adventure game.
 
1
•••
As a mobile game developer, I'll tell you that if I was so truly in love with this name (and I'm not), I'd offer you maybe $30-50. Otherwise, I can always find a different decent available name at register price. That's the problem with brandables!
 
0
•••
Sounds like a nerdy name or even a derogatory word.

Pipe dreamin
 
0
•••
Lol.
 
0
•••
Submit it to BP/BB if you wanna get lucky. Thats my feeling on brandables.
 
1
•••
Your right. I already submitted to Brandbucket. When I get a chance I am gonna submit to Brandpa. Thanks for the chime in.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back