Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CrossFighting.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudesh Kumar V

Established Member
Impact
1
Please appraise this domain. Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
200-400
 
0
•••

Thanks for your reply. I thought it will worth more, coz GoDaddy gave a 2100 ( estimated value ). As I am new to this domain flipping kinda stuff, can you please share some knowledge on how to estimate the value of a domain? It helps a lot. Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
I gave you a price what a domain investor would pay Ill wil give you more detail.
At namepros the auction price will get up to about 40-60 ,and would be sold to an investor for about 200-400 , as far as end user pricing ,I see the hyphen taken in .com and other countries using this name,so end user pricing can reach 2k but If I was selling this at afternic ,I would price it at 1288 buy it now, and would probably sell within 3 years
 
1
•••
I gave you a price what a domain investor would pay Ill wil give you more detail.
At namepros the auction price will get up to about 40-60 ,and would be sold to an investor for about 200-400 , as far as end user pricing ,I see the hyphen taken in .com and other countries using this name,so end user pricing can reach 2k but If I was selling this at afternic ,I would price it at 1288 buy it now, and would probably sell within 3 years

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Thank You.
 
1
•••
400-500.

GD appraisal is based on old data.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back