domain cropped.net & arrayed.org | Any thoughts?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawandy

I love LLL'sEstablished Member
Impact
29
Hi there, newly registered cropped.net & arrayed.org .

I liked them both, especially cropped.net , anyone have any thoughts? what do you like the most? are they worth anything?.

Thanks to whomever takes time to answer!.

Take care,
Andree
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like cropped.net and would say low $xx on that undeveloped.

Arrayed.org would be reg fee, imo.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisal Borrock.

I thought cropped.net could be worth atleast high xx to low xxx. :|

Anyone else?. Noticed 8 780 000 hits on google on the word "cropped".
 
0
•••
Cropped.net got Certified as a Premium Domain at premiumdomains.com, score: 408 ..

Does this count for anything?

Thanks,
Andree
 
0
•••
Would be nice with one more opinion!.

Thanks,
Andree
 
0
•••
Borrock said:
I like cropped.net and would say low $xx on that undeveloped.

Arrayed.org would be reg fee, imo.
Agreed. Sorry.
 
0
•••
No worries, thanks for your appraisal!.

Andree
 
0
•••
arrayed.org, little commercial value, reg fee
cropped.net, may have value in agriculture category xx- low xxx
 
1
•••
VirtualT said:
arrayed.org, little commercial value, reg fee
cropped.net, may have value in agriculture category xx- low xxx

Thanks, rep added !

Andree
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back