Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain criticalcases.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axoraxi11

New Member
Impact
1
This could be a medical domain name , I would like to get it appraised please, Thank you :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Amazing name. COuld be a medical/law niche site.
I see low to mid $$$$ for this name given the application I can think of.
 
0
•••
I don't see much value in the domain, if at all. Critical cases? Sounds like an ER room, something you can't really name a business for. It would be "Mount Sinai" hospital or whatever.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back