domain Credit domain - 24 dot credit

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ads.run

Impact
Hey. Please tell me.
How much can you estimate the domain - 24 dot credit

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0 + (multiple x monthly revenue)

•••
•••
•••

Ads.run

It's not a bad domain, don't let anyone tell you so ~ it's a good one, but as far as valuation goes, it's not something you'll find here or honestly from anyone out there ...

This is a name that must be held or built out in order to make it worth your wild, I own e.credit and a number of other valuable .credit domains and the banking world is incredibly competitive so names like yours add value in the event of marketing campaigns or network aggregation ! 24 hour credit, I have to imagine is a strong combination of what a good portion of credit consumers are looking for ...

Honest valuation
~ not as resell, but to the right parties ~

$ XXXX (MID) - $XXXXX (Low - Lower Mid) ... If I saw this name sell for $25,000, that wouldn't surprise me. Good luck 2 The Future ! Don't become hypnotized by haters or someone who believes you have nothing when in fact you do have something

Best Wishes

•••
Have their been any reported high .credit sales?

•••
consolidated.credit sold for 7,500 USD a year ago, however, and this is probably important depending how you view this, it's the only sale namebio lists for that TLD.

Adding to the attempt to establish a value, 23.credit and 25.credit are available to hand register right now for around $90 (I only checked those two). So as "24" doesn't seem to have much significance (other than hours in a day, which is meh imo) your value could argued to be $90.

Coupling no sales so far, and very similar are available to hand reg, I don't think there's much resale value, sorry.

That doesn't mean you won't sell it, but it does make it very unlikely based on very quick and basic research.

You should study sales on namebio.com, DN Journal and here on Namepros to see what sells to end users and other domainers and for how much.

•••
An appraisal can only really be made on comparing the likelihood of sales with the past and also as a multiple of revenue. Seeing a zero value in it doesn't mean that it's worth nothing just that there's no *reason* to think it's worth something. As I said before a negative appraisal doesn't make someone a 'hater' and people shouldn't let opinions bother them. What I (and others) won't do is make you feel good by giving a high appraisal where one doesn't seem appropriate. That kind of unrealistic and unjustified appraisal is given by appraisal companies, software, and afternic in 2003 :p Unfortunately reality doesn't care about feelings.

Last edited:
•••
An appraisal can only really be made on comparing the likelihood of sales with the past and also as a multiple of revenue. Seeing a zero value in it doesn't mean that it's worth nothing just that there's no *reason* to think it's worth something. As I said before a negative appraisal doesn't make someone a 'hater' and people shouldn't let opinions bother them. What I (and others) won't do is make you feel good by giving a high appraisal where one doesn't seem appropriate. That kind of unrealistic and unjustified appraisal is given by appraisal companies, software, and afternic in 2003 :p Unfortunately reality doesn't care about feelings.

These days, it’s incredibly difficult to measure GTLDs to the same “valuation retrospect” that is given to TLDs ... But in justification, I am in the credit business and I know what consumers are looking for, 24 hour operations for borrowing is something people want; otherwise why else would 70% of the lending markets turn to online business’ ...

That being said, this is a competitive industry, incredibly competitive, you need funds or smarts to do what is necessary in order to generate a significant income and if you have either of the two then you don’t have to worry, period.

My valuation stands the same.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back