Domain Empire

domain creativ8.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

erinjortiz

Impact
I was recently approached about someone who wanted to purchase this domain, I used it to start a side hustle but got bogged down with my other work. The free appraisals are dramatically different. Godaddy Values it at close to $1500. They offered $200 which seems low enough for me to either hold onto it and possibly use it or put it up for auction. Can anyone give any pointers? I’m pretty new to this. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy's valuation means nothing so don't put any stock in that (in my opinion..). I would be surprised if it sold for more than $200 in auction unless I'm missing something. The person who offered is likely an end-user who wants to develop the name so it has more value to them than it may have for domain investors that are looking through auctions.

You could always go back at them with a counter-offer at a price you'd be happy to let it go for. If it's worth more than $200 to you, I wouldn't take that offer but I also don't necessarily think you'd get more than $200 in an auction, either.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back