Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Creating an Amazon affiliate site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

zachbb

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello

I would like to create an e-commerce site that links through to amazon. I know how to add Amazon 'boxes' with auto generated items, and have a new window open to amazon each time a user clicks on an item.

What I want to know is how to have an on-site shopping cart, which then sends all the items to an Amazon Shopping cart. I saw on Amazon that they provide an E-Commerce Service (ECS) which does this, but I cant figure out how to get it to work on my site.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Zach
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Zach,

I haven't had the time to create something from scratch using the ECS stuff at Amazon so I opted to just buy a script. One I like is at mrcgiguy.com They have a demo on their site so you can see it, nothing too fancy but it has some nice options and it's really easy to set up.

Mark
 
0
•••
ok have you tried associate o matic.. I think its the best amazon script out there..
 
0
•••
what commission do you get from amazon?
 
0
•••
up tp 10%

Thanks for the replies.

I have been looking at the associate o matic, but I already have a site design and all I really want is a shopping cart...
 
0
•••
What benefits does this associate - o - matic script have over the free scripts? Is it more search engine friendly?
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back