Domain Empire

Creating a team

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NetworkPearl

Top Member
Impact
Hello. I’m thinking of creating a team that would specifically do outbound marketing for my domains. The domains would be handregs or drop caught domains which I can easily sell to potential companies.

The problem is that I’m not able to think up of modes on how to go about teaching my team. Like where to begin?

Learning about domains wasn’t an easy task at all so I don’t know where to begin from.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unless you want your team buying domains it's really learning about selling right?

•••
Unless you want your team buying domains it's really learning about selling right?
Yes just selling I will provide the domains.

•••
Just curious, where will you be finding the team members?

•••
drop caught domains which I can easily sell to potential companies.
SO, let me see if I got this right. Your problem is not selling domains, your biggest problem is to find people that will press "Send Email" to companies that will be happy to purchase your stock?

I wish I was in your shoes....

•••
so why would I be dying to be on the team that's selling your domains again? I didn't quite get that part.

•••
so why would I be dying to be on the team that's selling your domains again?
Gaining considerable prestige when you say you work for OP?

•••
•••
Hello. I’m thinking of creating a team that would specifically do outbound marketing for my domains. The domains would be handregs or drop caught domains which I can easily sell to potential companies.

The problem is that I’m not able to think up of modes on how to go about teaching my team. Like where to begin?

Learning about domains wasn’t an easy task at all so I don’t know where to begin from.

If you say they would be easy to sell to companies, just send the email yourself, why waste your money getting someone else to click send. You get someone else to do this when the names are crap and hard to sell.

•••
•••
SIGN ME up to be a team member. I have nothing better to do.

•••
•••
•••
•••
well... I think I meant you're it

I was just making you got the joke. cause you sounded pretty serious there for a moment.
hehe

•••

Hello.

I don't know if you already have a team now.
But I am willing to join your team.

It'll be a privilege. I am down.

•••
Hello.

I don't know if you already have a team now.
But I am willing to join your team.

It'll be a privilege. I am down.
2 years old thread

•••
•••
Wonder if those domains ever sold (3 years later)

•••
Wonder if those domains ever sold (3 years later)

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team. That same year i was born and created the advertiseteam. da dun da dun dun.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back