Create lyrics pages quicker

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Danaldinho

Established Member
Impact
0
I am creating fansites for my favourite music artists and when I come to the lyrics page of them, it takes me ages to do them if you understand me.

Your all gonna say, why don't you just copy them from other websites then, but even when I do that, it still takes me weeks :(

I have to create the files, add the html code in there and then I place the lyrics in there

So does anyone know or have a quicker way to do this on my websites

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back