domain CRAKK.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsmith91

Work Hard, Play Harder!Established Member
Impact
Please share your thoughts on this short name.
thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it may have some negative sides, due to the fact that it sound like "crack" the drug. For this reason it might not sell well to businesses that wants to show a good image. It may be a good name for a streetwear clothes name, extreme sports brand or something that is a bit 'edgy' not that i'm referring to extreme sports or anything like that being related to drugs but i think the target group for the name is the younger population due to the short and the non-monotonic word.
I think it may sell for a couple hundred dollars or maybe even more, but i think it should be developed a bit.

•••
I can see how the connotation is to "crack". Crakk could be great brand name for an urban/streetwear clothing line! Could even be developed out for extreme sports. Either way, it's a short, pronounceable .com so I plan to hold for a while.

Thanks for your feedback Ben!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back