Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Cpanelx

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheprd

Established Member
Impact
3
I was reading this thread a few moments after I purchased cpanelx. com. What would the difference in appraisal value be from cpanel-x and cpanelx (both dotcom) I hadn't contemplated the trademark issue before purchase!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
sheprd said:
I was reading this thread a few moments after I purchased cpanelx. com. What would the difference in appraisal value be from cpanel-x and cpanelx (both dotcom) I hadn't contemplated the trademark issue before purchase!
basically the " - " hyphen makes the whole difference.
 
0
•••
Is it possible to put a $ to it, not considering the possible tm issue?
 
0
•••
cpanelx is old, it is cpanel 11 now.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back