Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cpanel licenses

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tech4

Established Member
Impact
162
Queston.

I see some offer to buy CPANEL license for $25 for life? is this true.

Can I use it to add onto a VPS ? Since some VPS charge like $12/month for CPANEL
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Queston.

I see some offer to buy CPANEL license for $25 for life? is this true.

Can I use it to add onto a VPS ? Since some VPS charge like $12/month for CPANEL

Hello,

cPanel licences are changed at a monthly rate by cPanel themselves. So that offer is almost defiantly a scam.

Jack
 
0
•••
$25 for cPanel license for life? That's impossible!
 
0
•••
It was possible a few years ago. But not now.
I just found that out.
 
0
•••
That might be truth. But I think that is not for life, but for the lifetime with your current web hosting service provider.
 
0
•••
Can you believe that cPanel is getting so cheap ;)
 
0
•••
best price for VPS cpanel licence is 14 - 15$/m
 
0
•••
For life? Doesn't sound right.

I pay $8 a month to rent cPanel from my VPS host provider...
 
0
•••
This can't be true
 
0
•••
Can you believe that cPanel is getting so cheap ;)

That has not became cheap itself. Web host promise to make that cheap for the customers which use their services. That is the key.
 
0
•••
$25 for life is definitely a scam.

It costs about $15/m for a VPS license almost everywhere.
 
0
•••
$25 for life is definitely a scam.

It costs about $15/m for a VPS license almost everywhere.

I assume you wanted to say resellers?
 
0
•••
Does the cpanel and plesk control panel both requires a license to install it on a VPS?
 
0
•••
In most cases, your VPS provider will be able to offer you the best price on a cPanel license
 
0
•••
hello,

where to buy external cpanel license for around $12, anyone know?
 
0
•••
hello,

where to buy external cpanel license for around $12, anyone know?

Ask the same question on forum.cpanel.com
Good luck
 
0
•••
hello,

where to buy external cpanel license for around $12, anyone know?

Maybe someone will agree to sell one used Cpanel for you.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back