NameSilo

domain Coverages . org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmelsen

Established Member
Impact
214
I was offered $300 for this domain via go daddy buyers service.

My initial thought is this is low. I valued it personally at around 1k. Because of the income potential
if developed. Any thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you should negotiate and wait for low $$$$ although I doubt the 's' used at the end, which is not very good.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back