NameSilo

Costume affiliate programs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With Halloween fast approaching..

There are alot of costume shops out there, but am interested to hear which are the better costume affiliate programs you have had experience with.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like BuyCostumes.com the best overall. They're at CJ.com along 7 others. Don't forget about Amazon as well, do pretty good with them.

•••
Second vote for BuyCostumes -- I've been promoting them seasonally for a few years now, and always have done well with them.

Frank

•••
Thanks! will check them out

•••
BuyCostumes
CostumeCraze

Both at CJ, both good. BuyCostumes has a great affiliate management team and does very effective upsells on their product pages. They also do relevant redirects for out-of-stock products. Both big plusses if you promote individual items or use product feeds.

•••
Just got declined for BuyCostumes. Are they only on CJ, or can I find them on any other networks?

•••
I'm pretty sure only CJ. Try contacting them directly, it's worked for me many times:

Priest Willis, Affiliate Manager, (262) 901.2000 ext. 1113
Email: affiliates at buycostumes.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back