Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cost.CC and 52.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jandy

Established Member
Impact
5
these two domain......Please appraise

cost.CC

52.org
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cost.CC - "reg cost"
52.org - low $xxx
IMHO.
 
0
•••
I think cost.cc has potential if the .cc extension ever takes off, but as of now it is worth reg. fee -> low $xx IMO. I like 52.org a lot. It's price will only go up with time, but right now, I would say it is low-mid $xxxx. Good luck!

Tom
 
0
•••
Cost.cc $40
52.org $1000 -- $1900
 
0
•••
Cost.CC --> Low $$
52.ORG --> High $$$, IMHO.

Good Luck :tu: !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
You own both?

cost.cc <--- Right now $250 - $500. The extension is showing signs of life, but still needs to take off for solid keywords to command too much of a premium.
52.org <--- Mid $x,xxx - Low $xx,xxx :imho:

-Allan
 
0
•••
hmm...yes...I own both.....
:)
 
0
•••
$xx,xxx and $x,xxx for 52.org
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back