Dynadot

domain cosmoticket.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Diegorl

Impact
Hi there! What is your opinion on this domain's value. I really would appreciate your opinion or advice. Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this suppose to be a space ticket/Space travel? Or is it Cosmo as in Cosmopolitan? Like the drink? Drink ticket?
The ticket is throwing me off...why a ticket?
Cosmo sounds futuristic and valuable but ticket sounds old fashioned and sinks this.
IMO this is worthless

•••
Thank you for your response @Verysassyc. When I came up with it I was thinking about a name for tickets sale, a concept similar to StubHub, Ticketmaster, BigTickets or SeatGeek.
Please tell me your opinion NamePros. If you guys think it is bad then go ahead and have no mercy, I'm really looking for honest straightforward opinions, either it is good or bad. Thank you all!

•••
You could sell on estimates value range $ 80 - $ 300, good luck

•••
•••
I had this domain in past with com, net,info and also the plural, cosmotickets in com and net. More that 13 maybe 14 years. I had plans to develop it to a ticket agency website but my studies sucked all my time in that years. Good luck with this name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back