NameSilo

domain cornmarket.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
plz appraise folks............ty
nameworth.com give me an appraisal.................but I think it is ridiculously too HIGH!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Could you share the value? You can PM me if you want.

•••
$125,000..............????............What"s the story here?

•••
i have 400000 usd apparaisal value domain i am selling in 100 usd no buyer...

•••
plz appraise folks............ty
nameworth.com give me an appraisal.................but I think it is ridiculously too HIGH!!!!!
Yeah, a bunch of us have talked about them. If you go back and read the chart below it, then it will likely say something like "18.2% chance of selling in 20 years" or something like it. Do the math..... :ROFL:

Having said, that, your domain DOES have value in agri business, but its likely a long term hold with a "make offer" price.

I have "cerdo.org" which is the spanish equivalent of pork.org (the main pork website). It gets lots of views and lots of small offers. Somewhere out there is a buyer with deep pockets, but its gonna take time.

So, put it up everywhere, watch where visits are coming from. If it gets any real traffic, sit on it for a few years.

Last edited:
•••
nameworth.com......................is it a decent domain appraisal site or what?..............
nameworth think they are and they do give plenty of sales within their "ballpark" figure.............ie their evaluation.....................

•••
Thanks for all the feedback so far folks.............I am not a professional "domainer" as such but I do sell the odd domain 2-3 times a year for low $xxxx................& I think cornmarket.com is worth that figure $xxxx

•••

I don't know about the service in question, but definitely not that high :P
It's an old domain yes (20 years), SEO likes that, but not sure the name or the traffic justifies that high a value.

•••
NY Jimbo says "put it up everywhere"!....................where?............I am not too computer savvy!

•••
Good one, but I'd say 10k max.

•••
My first thought was that this is a pretty worthless name ... like would there ever be a market for corn? It's a commodity....

But then I looked it up and it looks like there's a company that named themselves that in Ireland. So I guess it would do well as a brandable company name. Or a store where everything is made from corn.

$5K BIN (Buy it now) would be a fair ask.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back