domain Copyrightdictionary.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

p082

Established Member
Impact
3
What do you think
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
love the name ^^
 
0
•••
A dictionary is a resource that lists the words of a language and gives their meaning (typically). I wouldn't pair this with "copyright". People are fairly familiar with what a copyright is, and those looking up copyrights can do so by calling up specific, established organisations that take care of that kind of thing. I think instead of the word "dictionary", a word like "list" or "search" would be more appropriate, presenting what company has what copyright...and all the typical detail with that. But again, existing sources are out there (and relied on)

I struggle. Low value, in my view (sorry)
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Agree, idea is good, but the two words do not match well. Would be better CopyrightDoc or CopyrightRec or some like this. But I generally struggle to find a business appeal for such names, unfortunately...
 
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back