IT.COM

showcase Copilot - Showcase Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact
Last week, Microsoft made a big accouncement:

They announced the introduction of the 'Windows Copilot', that will be implemented into Windows 11 in fall of 2023.

I watched the full presentation, and one key mark took me by attention:

The main devhead for Windows Copilot said, that it will be open to 3rd party apps, so that developers can build and deploy their very own apps (as he said, their very "own copilots") on the windows copilot app store.

Copilot is a term, that actually took off behind the curtain since March 2023 (when first rumors began to circulate).

I made a thoroughful domain check-up, and many good ()copilot.com domains seem to have been registered in March 2023, few earlier, some later.

I don't think that the AI thread could really absorb the term copilot all alone.

(a term which will now be transisted into a state-of-the-art expression for "assistance by AI").

There is a big rush coming towards us; Windows is running on +80% of all computers.

You can simply click a button on your desktop and ask it straight.
You can let it do a lot of office stuff for you; grant it access to some of your excel sheets and tell it, what you want to have accomplished.
>> All things, we initially thought ChatGPT would take care of, but now it will be ... Windows Copilot.

There is much what is planned for it, and 3rd party apps & services will extend that whole universe by far.

I registered a few copilot domains, what about you?!

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Joined the party with :

ImmersiveCopilot.com

•••
Joined the party with :

ImmersiveCopilot.com
That's a great name!

And, it makes very much sense:

You may use the term copilot in the field of AI / machine learning,

but you can also use it in AR/VR, headset aso.

db44ec3c-c271-4d10-8040-ba789acdd6ac_w1200_r1.77_fpx46_fpy39.jpg

copilot could be a bridge between AI and AR/VR.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks
I wasn’t sure cause it’s a long domain but for me it makes sense and it’s a cool name.
I take “copilot” as “AI” , and immersiveAI is for sale at 10k
Let’s see , I like the domain a lot

Last edited:
•••
Exactly.

If I imagine that I put up VR glasses, select a yoga setting and then have an AI generated voice / music that accompanies me,
while presenting me a new environment each time, then this is fascinating.

Bet such a setting would be awesome.

•••
It seems, there is a big advantage which windows copilot holds against chatGPT, bard etc.

As accountant, you simply cannot upload your data to other servers.

It is saved on your PC, in form of excel sheets, or other file formats.

With windows copilot, you can still take advantage of the cowork of an AI, witout having to uplaod your files (!)

It is possible to check this out with MS word already:

https://openaimaster.com/how-to-use-copilot-in-word/

Btw, I have already seen other websites, using the term 'copilot' for their AI assistant.

Lets see how the development goes; MS' copilot will be released in fall this year.

•••
Buy one and let's see

S/E/N/S/A/C/O/P/I/L/O/T in King

•••
My copilot domains:

IG copilot
24 copilot
VR copilot
w3 copilot

GPS copilot
VPS copilot
VPN copilot
Algo copilot

Yoga copilot
NFTs copilot
Stack copilot
Quest copilot

win11 copilot
headset copilot

If I am right, and windows copilot will see its hype in fall of 2023,
I strongly hope that I'll be able to sell some of these names to end-users.

If not, you can pick them up next year in may/june... :giggle:

However, as @VivifyDomains was able to sell xr copilot .com back in april for $2488 - without any hype - I hope it will work out.

Btw, I have already seen other websites, using the term 'copilot' for their AI assistant.
This is exactly what I also see. :)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Had an inquiry for algo copilot .com ,

but not enough for the moment.

•••
freeCopilots dot com

CopilotWorkplace dot com

•••
•••
Dream Copilot .com
Future Copilot .com

Many views but no sales or inquiry until now

•••
Only got one
Many views , nothing more

ImmersiveCopilot (.) com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Did anyone here own this one? May have changed hands recently, it's with MM now so should be to an end user right? I was keeping an eye on this one as well as some others, it was a parking page with no BIN before so not sure about the price.

1710750594149.png

I also sold one (kw + copilot) for $2k but it's on a 2 year LTO so we'll see how it goes. I'll report the full details one day but it's gonna be a wait as it's an LTO.

1710750976448.png

Grabbed a bunch more given that my 2 biggest sales ever are now kw + copilot names, and sold 1 other wholesale to another investor as well so 3 sales in total just myself even though I really don't have many of these.

I think this may be more popular than people give it credit for but only time will tell.

These are some of the newer ones I grabbed over time:
Tiger // Copilot
Sheets // Copilot
Payments // Copilot
Traffic // Copilot
Medicine // Copilot
Telehealth // Copilot
Paralegal // Copilot

all in king

•••
isn't there any trademark concerns regarding the term copilot ?

•••
You'll have to speak to a legal professional for proper answers to questions like this.

One thing to note though is that it is an English word and has been used by companies long before Microsoft released Microsoft Copilot.

The company where I work even has a product with keyword + copilot as the name

•••
There is not only Microsoft Copilot;

there is also AWS Copilot, Copilot Money, Copilot GPS, Education Copilot, Copilot AI,
and many many more.

Especially in the IT/ tech industry.

That makes the "case of uniqueness" absurd;
not regarding that copilot is a dictionary word.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back