IT.COM

domain coolday.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UPerScott

Impact
Please let me know what you think coolday.com is worth.
Thanks!
Scott

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Around $20,000 in my opinion.

•••
How would a company use/monetize this? AC companies?

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros. Are you the 'Scott' on that domain's current lander?

Very nice domain. Registered since 1997. Are you the original registrant or did you buy this later? I could check for sales but it's late and I'm tired :)

Perhaps you're one of those lucky ones who regged a great domain early, used it for biz or personal reasons all this time, kept totally out of the loop about domain names, and now you're surprised to find out that a reg fee domain 25 years ago could now be worth thousands or millions $$?

Anyway:

According to dotdb, coolday is taken in 32 extensions and is part of around 60 other domain strings/extensions. Very desirable.

Also, a LOT of trademarks, both for one word Coolday and two words Cool Day. Maybe one of those TMs is yours? - Again, late, I'm not gonna check.

Just a cool term. And versatile, could mean a lot of things to a lot of industries. A reseller price would be somewhere in the mid four figures easily, 3K - 6K range depending on which marketplace. Maybe more.

End user price, start at 20K (I agree entirely with @enterscope but I feel that is an easy minimum/conservative end user price). On a good day, closer to 40 - 60K range. On a great day, an end user with big budget might even break six figures. I would say that is within the realm of reality, but very highly optimistic. I broker premium domains; I feel strongly your sweet spot for this one would be around 40K.

***Valuations given do not take into account stuff like traffic, backlinks, etc etc, which if substantial can add a lot to a domain's value. I just appraised it as a domain only.

Good luck. I like this one a lot.

:)

Last edited:
•••
Mid / High X,XXX (fashion, weather related, retail, other)

Maybe more, with the right buyer. Decent, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to Namepros. Are you the 'Scott' on that domain's current lander?

Very nice domain. Registered since 1997. Are you the original registrant or did you buy this later? I could check for sales but it's late and I'm tired :)

Perhaps you're one of those lucky ones who regged a great domain early, used it for biz or personal reasons all this time, kept totally out of the loop about domain names, and now you're surprised to find out that a reg fee domain 25 years ago could now be worth thousands or millions $$?

Anyway:

According to dotdb, coolday is taken in 32 extensions and is part of around 60 other domain strings/extensions. Very desirable.

Also, a LOT of trademarks, both for one word Coolday and two words Cool Day. Maybe one of those TMs is yours? - Again, late, I'm not gonna check.

Just a cool term. And versatile, could mean a lot of things to a lot of industries. A reseller price would be somewhere in the mid four figures easily, 3K - 6K range depending on which marketplace. Maybe more.

End user price, start at 20K (I agree entirely with @enterscope but I feel that is an easy minimum/conservative end user price). On a good day, closer to 40 - 60K range. On a great day, an end user with big budget might even break six figures. I would say that is within the realm of reality, but very highly optimistic. I broker premium domains; I feel strongly your sweet spot for this one would be around 40K.

***Valuations given do not take into account stuff like traffic, backlinks, etc etc, which if substantial can add a lot to a domain's value. I just appraised it as a domain only.

Good luck. I like this one a lot.

:)
Thank you, yes I am the original registrant. I don't own any of the Trademarks. I just grabbed it for personal use back when things were easily available. I thought it might be valuable but I had no idea how valuable it might be. Wow, that's awesome. Now to figure out how to get the most out of it. Fortunately, I'm not in any hurry. Thanks!
Scott

•••
Congrats! I can see this selling for 50k+ to the right buyer as well.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back