Hello,
The tool doesn't list all names from each marketplace, but it lists what I felt to be the ones of most interest. For example, it doesn't include all Sedo listings, but does show auctions ending within 24 hours... On Namepros it shows the Fixed price and Offers forum, and I am adding the auctions section today.
As for the Firefox version, it worked fine last time I checked

, I will check on it again this evening if you want to try again tomorrow.
Soon the DNTicker site will allow individual sellers to list their names directly to the ticker (PM me your email address if you would like to be notified when available). Also, I am going to have a web-based version of this tool which doesn't require a download, hopefully up this weekend...Please check
http://www.dnticker.com then, if your interested in that.
Finally, I have had many people contact me, and post about DNTicker on their blogs, on forums (like this!), Digg, etc...I want to say thanks for the support!