Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CookNook.Com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffholter

New Member
Impact
0
Hi Folks,

I am a teacher. Several years ago I developed an exercise in HTML I gave to my students. At that time I made up a ficticious cooking website. To protect my students from an unscrupulous redirect, I purchased CookNook.com. Since that time my curriculum changed and I was told by a friend (ISP) that the domain name hits all the major points for being valuable - short, easy to remember, points to a target market, .com, etc.

Is it of value? Maybe it will pay for my wife's new kitchen (argh!).

Thanks much.

Tom
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's a good name. Nook isn't a widely used word but it works within the context of the domain name.

It's short, it rhymes, it makes sense and it's a dot com.

Wholesale price mid $xx

If you manage to find an end user to buy it mid $xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks for the comments. I have never attemped to sell a domain. What is mid$xxx? Would you recommend eBay?

Thanks again!

Tom
 
0
•••
taffholter said:
Thanks for the comments. I have never attemped to sell a domain. What is mid$xxx? Would you recommend eBay?

Thanks again!

Tom

Mid $xxx is anywhere from $300 - $700. That price was for an end user. You'll never come close to that price on Ebay. My best guess is that you'll get $17.50 on Ebay.

If you want to get the higher values you'll have to market it directly to someone who would be interested in developing a site with it.
 
0
•••
Nice name mid $xx - high $xx.Dev it!
 
0
•••
Nice. Would go for mid XX as it has some good development potential.

Best of luck,

- SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back