IT.COM

Convert wml to html

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a script written in wml format as shown below
HTML:
echo "<anchor title=\"go\">continue<go href=\"index.php?$ses\" method=\"post\">\n";
echo "<postfield name=\"mn\" value=\"$(mn$ref)\"/>\n";
echo "</go></anchor>\n";

How to convert this to html format?
Please advice. :)
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any guru can help on this?

•••
•••
tell me what anchor does and i will give you its html counter part.. postfield seems to be input type=textbox

•••
tell me what anchor does and i will give you its html counter part.. postfield seems to be input type=textbox

Hey, there is an WML code, goes by the name WTAI Tag, you can refer here: downloads (dot) avaya (dot) com / elmodocs2 / 4620 / 4620_WTAI_functionality_ver18.pdf which helps in saving a contact in phone with just a click. In my experiment, this link is only clickable on Samsung devices. Can you provide me an HTML counter-part for it which works on every device, or atleast every mobile device.

•••
Mobile devices with support for XHTML content are now shipping in volume. Many of these new devices include Openwave Mobile Browser 6.1, which is compatible with the WAP 2.0 standard and supports XHTML Mobile Profile with CSS, WML 1.3, and cHTML. To fully exploit the graphical capabilities of these new devices, application developers should use XHTML Mobile Profile and CSS to implement the application user interface. In many cases, this will require converting legacy WML code to XHTML.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back