Status
Not open for further replies.

vanvinh

Established Member
Impact
Help me appraise this one
Thank you !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the words convenient.delivery would have been better.

•••
Thanks for all kinds of comments

I normally open a appraise topic for my domain name to hear the comments and then I'll sell by my way, or I've got some offers and push it up here to hear the opinions,about price range , the opinions can be positive or negative , and I have my mind, I will listen the opinions if I feel are reasonable and do not listen if I feel is not right.Everyone has the right to give opinions , which is the right of everyone, I totally appreciate about it, I was completely happy with the positive feedback, and negative, completely not angry or hate anyone.
The name may be good for someone but bad for others, and I often cite to show them they were right or they were wrong because I also have a lot of experience in this market, once I register or buy a domain name, I have seen its potentials for sale.I'm not silly and ignorant to reg fee
Maybe I will not push any other domains on appraise here, I feel that people do not like me, it will push the debate became so heated and even mutual hostility. I feel most unprofessional in the valuation, except for some very professional and knowledgeable.
I can take a capture screenshot and show here to prove I have received three offers for this name, there are real buyers, but I think it is not necessary

•••
I'm not here to argue. I don't feel the domain has particular value but just to settle the English debate. "Convenience Delivery" does make some English sense as it emphasises the positive nature (it being convenient) of the delivery it self. Not perhaps as obvious as "Convenient Delivery" but still in terms of understanding pretty clear.

Of course we can still 'understand' it, but that's not the point. I acn tyep like that and you would still understand it...spelling and grammar mistakes don't destroy the meaning, but they do make you look unprofessional and it is difficult for people to remember...which is why 'typo' domains don't sell for nearly as much. If a company said: 'we have quick and convenience delivery'...what would you be thinking?

•••
I can take a capture screenshot and show here to prove I have received three offers for this name, there are real buyers, but I think it is not necessary

If I may ask, how do you know they are 'real' buyers and not just messing with you? There are people that get annoyed when you email them with solicitations and will lead you on just to waste your time like they feel you did to them.

•••
If I may ask, how do you know they are 'real' buyers and not just messing with you? There are people that get annoyed when you email them with solicitations and will lead you on just to waste your time like they feel you did to them.
A large site, and the CEO answered me, so I believe they are real buyer
and they only offer for high $ XXX, which is a price i can trust them real buyer

Maybe you do not know,the similar CONVENIENCE.ORG sold for $55,000 on 2017-02-07 at Sedo

•••
Well I just registered the convenient.delivery as it seemed like a nice fit :)

•••
A large site, and the CEO answered me, so I believe they are real buyer
and they only offer for high $ XXX, which is a price i can trust them real buyer

Maybe you do not know,the similar CONVENIENCE.ORG sold for $55,000 on 2017-02-07 at Sedo

Convenience is a good keyword, I didn't say it wasn't. But with .delivery, it doesn't make sense. And convenience.org appears to now belong to the association of convenience retailers...which is a big market and a nice domain for them.

•••
Well I just registered the convenient.delivery as it seemed like a nice fit :)

Nice. That sounds much better. I'm surprised vanvinh didn't register this one.

•••
Convenience is a good keyword, I didn't say it wasn't. But with .delivery, it doesn't make sense. And convenience.org appears to now belong to the association of convenience retailers...which is a big market and a nice domain for them.
That's up your mind, I do not need to spend a lot of time to controversy
Once I have successfully sold , will let you know

•••
lot's of startups in the 'delivery' industry, so with outbound such names could be minor sales to them

outbound is something most don't do, but the OP has shown it produced for him some offers

so while not a 'mass appeal' tld, it could indeed be a nice niche for related terms if you do the work

as a whole I don't like the tld, but as the OP has shown there is interest if you outbound

so such terms as he has would have a nominal value to end users mid xxx to maybe high xxx and the best terms maybe low xxxx

some of the new tld's do make a lot of sense for companies in those industries

glad to see someone getting offers on stuff I wouldn't bother with, but the tld could indeed have minor outbound sales so congrats to any trying to reg and outbound in it

we'll be doing outbound on .technology to companies that have all raised mega millions on AI projects, so it's a different chase, delivery is a grunt industry, but it is a new niche so nothing wrong with the tld, even though I bashed it a little

outbound with new niche tld's is indeed a formula that can produce easy low sales mid xxx to mid xxxx it will just depend on the tld

good luck with .delivery not for me but I can see it could have interest from many new companies trying to brand in a touch niche

•••
lot's of startups in the 'delivery' industry, so with outbound such names could be minor sales to them

outbound is something most don't do, but the OP has shown it produced for him some offers

so while not a 'mass appeal' tld, it could indeed be a nice niche for related terms if you do the work

as a whole I don't like the tld, but as the OP has shown there is interest if you outbound

so such terms as he has would have a nominal value to end users mid xxx to maybe high xxx and the best terms maybe low xxxx

some of the new tld's do make a lot of sense for companies in those industries

glad to see someone getting offers on stuff I wouldn't bother with, but the tld could indeed have minor outbound sales so congrats to any trying to reg and outbound in it

we'll be doing outbound on .technology to companies that have all raised mega millions on AI projects, so it's a different chase, delivery is a grunt industry, but it is a new niche so nothing wrong with the tld, even though I bashed it a little

outbound with new niche tld's is indeed a formula that can produce easy low sales mid xxx to mid xxxx it will just depend on the tld

good luck with .delivery not for me but I can see it could have interest from many new companies trying to brand in a touch niche
Ok,thank you for your suggest

•••
Of course we can still 'understand' it, but that's not the point. I acn tyep like that and you would still understand it...spelling and grammar mistakes don't destroy the meaning, but they do make you look unprofessional and it is difficult for people to remember...which is why 'typo' domains don't sell for nearly as much. If a company said: 'we have quick and convenience delivery'...what would you be thinking?
Thats not the point I'm making convenience.deliveru is about branability. It's almost the personification of the delivery making it able to knowing try and be convenient.

•••
Thats not the point I'm making convenience.deliveru is about branability. It's almost the personification of the delivery making it able to knowing try and be convenient.

To most people, it sounds wrong and doesn't make sense. And most people would have no idea what '.delivery' is...as evidenced by the fact that 'convenient.delivery', which makes sense and sounds better was available to hand register. Why the OP didn't register that instead is anyone's guess.

•••
I'm surprised no one mentioned Convenience Store .
ConvenienceDelivery seems like a good choice for delivery of convenience Store items.
If it was in com It would be ok, but it's Convenience.Delivery which looks nice
but the fact is the public is not yet aware, may never be aware, or may Beware of new g's. Ummm maybe if it's a great combo on par with fast.Delivery, pizza.Delivery etc......Anyways I'd try to sell it and if I couldn't by renewal time I'd drop it. Just my imo

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back