Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBELL

DNOA Founding MemberTop Member
Impact
Prize will be $50. - USD paid via PayPal

- - - I might also select a 2nd place winner for a prize of $25. USD - paid via PayPal
(see terms below)

there will be at least 5 other contests coming very soon.... so if this one doesn't suit you or you don't have time to enter this one... be sure to check back - or PM me for information on future contests - with links to your portfolio or online samples...

Contest
Starts: Sunday 7-30-06
runs 8 days...
Ends: Monday August 7th, 2006

Feedback will be left ONCE per day - in the THREAD - for ALL the entires for that day...

The designs that you submit must be your own work, unique and exclusive.

Entries must be watermarked...

Entries must be posted within the CONTEST THREAD

I reserve the right to NOT pick a winner IF:
there are no designs that I like enough to use...
I am sure that enough designers that do GREAT work will enter - so there should not be a problem picking a winner... in the event there are no suitable designs within the contest period - I reserve the right to extend the contest dates... I want to pick a winner... I want there to be a winner... I want a design I like enough to actually USE... (smile)

In the event there isn't a design I like enough to use - I will send each person that entered designs 200 NP$ as a thank you for trying...

Two winners might be chose - and if so - that 2nd place winner will receive $25. USD
- - - just depends on the entries...

NOTE: the 2nd place winner is not obligated to turn their design over to me for the second place price of $25. USD - if they choose not to for whatever reason - an alternate 2nd place winner may or may not be selected...

What I am looking for:
I am looking for somehting to use as a brandable logo for :

P-i-l-g-r-i-m-M-e-d-i-a.c-o-m

(without all the hyphens)

and

P-i-l-g-r-i-m--M-e-d-i-a.c-o-m

(the version with one hypen between the two words)

I'd like to see some harvest related colors used ...
and possibly something pilgrim theme related

NOT exclusively requiring these colors or a pilgrim in design - I would like to see what that might look like though...

However the winning design could very well be on not even in harvest colors... nor having a pilgrim in the design...

I need the end product to be in the following formats:
Vector .jpg .gif

You may enter even if you don't design in Vector... and you need to state in your post with your entry what formats you are able to provide the finished product in...

Winner will be paid via PayPal - BEFORE the designs are turned over to me in the finished un-watermarked format...

However - everything you post in the contest - online - MUST be watermarked... and - if I should request it - the winning designs may be required (by me) to be removed from the contest thread - after the contest ends...

If you are chosen as one of the Category Winners, I receive FULL Rights to the design(s) – the unique and exclusive rights - and you can NEVER display or sell them again. You may not mention the URL or Domain Name in any future manner that would be picked up by a search engine or any other media... I want my privacy protected...

The designs that you submit must be your own work, unique and exclusive.

Consider your entry into this contest as your agreement to all the terms above...

Good Luck to Everyone...

I look forward to working with you on future projects...

Ready... Set... GO !!!!!

~DomainBeLL (Patricia)

- - - note there was a slight editing - for appearnce preferences done on this post - PRIOR to any ENTRIES....

- - - - UPDATED: 8-3-06

I have decided against using any graphics depicting pilgrims...
no corn... no pilgrims... nothing pilgrim related...

and further on into the thread on page 3 - - - there are some links I included to samples of colors and fonts and things I've seen that caught my eye - so you can get more of an idea of what I am looking for....

I also sent some NP$ to every designer that jumped on board early on pages 1 and 2...

and at the end of the contest - after I pick a winner --- any NEW designers that enter at two or more designs - from page 3 on - will be getting a special treat - as a thank you from me at the end...

show me your talent... and have FUN....

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats koncepts :)

Thank you

Sin

•••
Congrats on your win, Koncepts! Very nice design.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you very much every one .... a very nice contest .... Thanks once again.

•••
•••
congrats to concepts and domainbell (excellent contest)

•••
Nice one koncepts! And yeah, well done DomainBELL, this contest was really great fun :tu:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back