IT.COM

domain ContentGenie.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I often get inquiries on this domain (another one today), mostly low ballers, but I'd be curious as to what others may feel would be an average value of this domain - ContentGenie.com.

TIA.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is a neat name that is for sure, Content (the net) Genie (grants wishes). This name reeks of Database Environments, Queries and Answers. I see Database Application Software for this name. A basic google search lists three semi-relevant SERPs. Development Potential is not a problem. As an end user price though I personally would pay up to $2000 for this one.

Regards.matt

PS.

Out of curiosity..

Nokta says $3,623
estibot says $620

•••
Content certainly doesn't mean "the net", but it's a great keyword: website content, publication content, video content...

There are 20 "content" sales reported on namebio in the last year, most in the low to mid XXX range, but a few at four figures.

The name is nicely aged, and "genie" is a decent complimentary word. I would expect to get anywhere from $100-500 if you put it up for auction. End user pricing could be a lot higher, of course (Matthew's catch-all appraisal of $2000 actually fits this time. Lol.)

Alternatively you could submit to Brandbucket. I think it would have a good chance of being accepted, likely priced in the $2000-3000 range based on some other names. Just don't expect a quick sale there.

How long have you been holding this one? Purchase price?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back