Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Content Writer for Hire

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojanfan

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

My name is Brandon. I am a freelance content writer who has done work for a wide range of topics and web sites. Normally my work consists of movie/game reviews, feature articles, finance/business related, hosting (apache, cpanel, introductions, etc.), copywrite, humor, and lifestyle articles. However, I pride myself on being concise, using a unique style, and appealing to readers and therefore I believe I can handle any topic. I have excellent grammar and spelling skills. I have been writing since I was a child, but only for the past three years have I been doing paid work in the freelance field.

My rates are extremely flexible however I generally prefer $0.02 to $0.03 per word at the base minimum depending on the type of article. Over time, as I prove myself to the employer, I do hope for additional payment for articles. Price reductions will be given for large orders of articles.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have plenty of examples available and they can be e-mailed to you at any time for your reference.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Brandon
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any interest?
 
0
•••
yup, maybe.

i've bookmarked this thread, will be in touch if the need arises!

thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looking forward to speaking with you then
 
0
•••
PM sent (proposal)
 
0
•••
responded to it. Some good offers, hope to work with you guys.

any more interest?
 
0
•••
last bump, still available for work
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back