NameSilo

Content Management

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
25
Hi all i am looking for a good content management script that is free and you have used so you can say a little bit about it, this will be for my tech site in my signature.

I know of phpnuke, and postnuke and such but they all have crappy forum modules!

I also don't like the way in php nuke you have a normal user and an admin user...whats the point did the programmer do it like that on purpose?! (don't know if it is still like that though havn't used for a long time because of stupid things in nuke like that).

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I might be able to make one.
 
0
•••
There are lots out there, have you tried Geeklog? Also I have heard a lot of people like Drupal but since I haven't used it myself I can't give you my say on it ;)
 
0
•••
I am using Etomite for my webmaster site. But the forums are managed separately. I would rather have the 2 scripts separate
 
0
•••
I have that wordpress is quite good if you have though about using it.
 
0
•••
Wordpress is a blog not content management really.
 
0
•••
Oh sorry, i thought it was.
 
0
•••
joomla is pretty good, and extendable.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back